Thyme - How I customized Thyme for the Creative Blogger example!
For this example, here is exactly what I did!
1. Install Thyme as is!
2. Set Home Page Option #2 as my home page under Settings > Reading.
3. Uploaded my own images to each block and adjusted the text to fit my brand.
4. Updated the Colors to fit my brand and images better under Appearance > Customize > Colors.
5. I edited this block in the screenshot below and removed the is-style-overlay class so my titles would appear below my images.
6. I added the following code to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS just to change my post titles.
7. Added my own logos throughout.