Captivating - Category Index Setup
The Category Index displays posts from your categories in an organized manner.
- Navigate to Pages > Add New.
- Give your new page a name - something like DIY Projects, Index, or something that fits your site.
- On the right under the Page Attributes panel, you’ll see the Template drop down.
- Select Category Index from the drop down.
- Publish the page.
- Add a Categories widget first under Appearance > Widgets > Category Index. Select "show hierarchy" from the dropdown.
- Then add as many Genesis – Featured Posts widgets as needed.
The demo is setup as follows:
An example of the Captivating demo category index page is shown below or can be seen live right here.