Flourish - Navigation Menu
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and create your Custom Menu.
- Select the items you wish to add to your menu, and click “Add to Menu”. You can simply drag and drop the items into the order you wish them to appear.
- Then assign your menu to a Theme Location at the bottom of your menu.
In the Flourish theme, the navigation at the top is your Secondary Navigation and the one below your header is your Primary Navigation. You can choose to use one or both.
- Go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and Choose which menu you want to add descriptions to from the dropdown box.
- At the very top right corner of the page, you will see a White Box that says SCREEN OPTIONS. Click on that and check Description under “Show Advanced Menu Properties.”
- Then, choose which of the menu items that wish to add a description to by clicking the little down arrow.
- Then, just add your content to the Description box and click save!
To add your social media icons to the top navigation of your site, you’ll place a Simple Social Icons widget into the Nav Social Menu widget space.