Delightful Pro - Social Media Icons Setup
How do I set up the Social Icons in the header section?
- Navigate to Appearance> Menus
- Click the ‘Create a New Menu” Button
- Give your navigation a name.. preferably ‘Social’ or something similar.
- Go to the Custom Links section on your left. Enter your social media url and the name of the social media icon.
(ex. url=http://www.twitter.com/restored316 \\ Label= Twitter)
- Add to menu
- Checkmark ‘Open link in a new window/tab’ (If you don't see this option, click on "Screen Options" in the upper right and check the selection for "Link Target."
- Save Menu.
- Navigate to Appearance>Widgets and add the ‘Navigation Menu’ widget to your Header Right section.
This is set to automatically rotate colors based on what you choose under Appearance>Customizer>Colors.
How do I set up the Social Icons in my sidebar?
This theme uses the Simple Social Icons Plugin, which can be obtained here or by searching in Dashboard>Plugins>Add New.
In your Widgets menu, drag the widget labeled “Simple Social Icons” into a widgetized Area. – The demo displays them in the Primary Sidebar area.
Configure the widget by choosing a title, icon size and color, and the URLs to your various social profiles. Here is a screenshot of the settings used in the Delightful Pro demo: