Farmhouse - Genesis Content Archive Settings
To personalize the display of the Blog page and individual categories, navigate to Appearance > Customize > Theme Settings > Content Archives and set your options accordingly.
In the customizer, you can navigate to the blog page and/or an individual category archive to see how your changes will take effect.
The Farmhouse theme default settings are:
- Enable Full Width
- Grid Column: 4
- Select "Entry Content"
- Limit Content: 0
- Display Featured Image: Yes
- Featured Image Size: Vertical Entry Image
- Featured Image Alignment: Center
- Entry Pagination Type: Numeric
- Show Post Info: No
- Show Post Content: No
- Show Post Meta: Yes
- Image Position: Before Title
- Post Meta Position: Before Title
- Post Info Text: [post_categories before=""]
- Post Meta Text: [post_date]
- Read More Text: Continue Reading
Genesis Shortcodes available for Post Info Text and Post Meta Text fields can be found HERE.